EDS 151 Artefact Multimedia Material

MM.png

This is the MM I created for Assignment 2. My main challenge was trying to fit all the contents especially for the slides with maps. I wanted to make sure that the map was still readable and visible especially for students who are sitting at the back. I also struggled in deciding which font to use. To be honest, I never really gave it much consideration before, but I eventually settled for a clean, professional/education-looking font — Calibri and Century. I tried to declutter it as much as possible and make it interactive that’s why it’s only composed of activities, but I think the challenge here is that the teacher would have to facilitate to provide instructions for each activity. In hindsight, I think I could have made this better if I had just recorded the instructions.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s